Virtuozzo IaaS (OnApp) Support
OnApp became part of Virtuozzo in August 2021, and this is the new home of the OnApp support portal. Over time we will update our documentation and articles with our new Virtuozzo product names.
Use our Knowledge Base below and product documentation to get answers to your questions. If you can't find what you need, our Technical Support team is ready to help. Please, use Web form or write us to email@example.com to submit a ticket. You can also call us on the numbers below.
To reach our account management team write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Product documentation Official product documentation
- Downloads Downloading instructions for PHP Wrapper, Ubersmith, Old versions of WHMCS modules, Patches
- Product lifecycle policy Discover when product version will reach end of maintenance, end of support thresholds
- Feature request Submit your feature requests for Virtuozzo Iaas (OnApp) products
- Scope of support Support responsibility definitions
- Priority definitions Which severity better suit to your case?
- OnApp Cloud OnApp powers cloud services for thousands of businesses, hundreds of thousands of users and millions of virtual serve...
- VMware OnApp transforms the functionality, usability, automation, self-service and billing capabilities of your VMware vCent...
- OnApp Storage OnApp Storage is a high-performance distributed SAN built into the OnApp cloud platform. It gives you fast, resilient...
- OnApp CDN OnApp CDN is a global content delivery platform for service providers and enterprises. It includes an advanced CDN so...
- DRaaS Providing an effective disaster recovery service is essential for mission-critical workloads running in your cloud. O...
- OnApp Accelerator OnApp Accelerator is an add-on to the OnApp Cloud platform. With a single click, it automatically accelerates web app...
- OnApp WHMCS Modules
- How to Configure an ISCSI+Multipath DataStore in OnApp with Nexenta?
- How to Zero out Disks When Destroying?
- Which Backup Scheme Can I Use?
- How to download OnApp CloudBoot with Integrated Storage packages directly when bad internet connection?
- vdisk status codes (insyncstatus)
- Cloudboot Troubleshooting Checklist
- What does OnApp Support in my Cloud?
- What information can I provide for an issue to help resolve it more quickly?
- How can I submit a bug report or feature request?
You can reach us out using one of the phone numbers below (be ready to provide support code):
- +1 888 876 8666
- +44 20 3318 5364