|We moved this page to our Documentation Portal. You can find the latest updates here.|
What is full site integration? When should I use it?
Full site integration means delivering ALL contents in your website (static or non-static) through the CDN.
For example, your website is www.example.com and all the contents are served through this URL.
Use the following setup:
(1) Create a HTTP PULL CDN resource
(2) CDN hostname: www.example.com
(3) Origin: 188.8.131.52 (IP origin of www.example.com
(4) Setup CNAME for www.example.com to xxxx.r.worldcdn.net (provided in instruction page upon CDN resource creation)
(5) Set a redirection rule at web origin to redirect "example.com" to "www.example.com"
Visitors who go to "www.example.com" or "example.com" would get the website content using CDN. All content would be cached in the CDN POP when full site acceleration is set up.
NOTE: You should configure dynamic content such as databases not to be cached.
For dynamic content, you can exclude specific files from being cached by OnApp CDN. In this way, a fresh copy will be pulled from the origin server (but delivered through the CDN).