|We moved this page to our Documentation Portal. You can find the latest updates here.
How can I add SNI SSL to CDN Resource?
The usage of SNI SSL certificate for CDN resources is supported and is free of charge. The management of SNI SSL certificates can be done by admin and user in CP.
- An admin and/or a user may add one or more SSL certificates in CP.
- SSL certificate (made available through CP in Point 1) is assignable to one or more resources.
- A CDN resource can be linked to an SSL certificate (made available through CP in Point 1), however, the user account of the SSL certificate being added and the CDN resource must be the same.
- Removal of a CDN resource does not affect the status of the SSL linked to that CDN resource.
- Removal of an SSL certificate (made available through CP in Point 1) is not allowed if it is linked to a CDN resource.
To add a SNI SSL:
- Go to http://<YOUR_CP_URL>/cdn_ssl_certificates.
- Key in the SNI SSL Certificate key in PEM format (including Chain Certificates). The site certificate block should come first, followed by the chain certificate.
- Key in the SNI SSL Private Key (RSA)
To link a SNI SSL to a CDN resource:
- Go to "CDN resource" page
- Click on the specific CDN resource
- Click edit to edit the specific CDN resource
- Associate the SNI SSL to the specific CDN resource
If "SSL Status" is "off", please check if all your certificate blocks are entered in the correct order. This can be done with the tool at https://ssllabs.com.