Taking a Hypervisor that has Storage offline for maintenance
1) For the Hypervisor that will be taken offline, perform a VM migration for all VMs that are on the HV.
2) Select “Integrated Storage”
3) Assert that for all the VDisks that are in the datastore that are on the HV that there is at least one good other member on another HV. Make sure that the VDisks are reporting in the “Consistency” column, “Fully synced”.
4) The Hypervisor can then be safely taken offline
5) When the Hypervisor is brought back online the Integrated Storage panel will show the members re-appearing in the datastore. At that point the VDisks that are on the HV will show up in a degraded state and will need repairing to make sure that they are back in sync. Follow the “Repair a VDisk” procedure for all degraded VDisks.