|We moved this page to our Documentation Portal. You can find the latest updates here.
Why can't I delete a data store?
All OnApp versions
The data store cannot be removed from the CP if it has disks allocated to it.
To troubleshoot this problem:
- Go to Settings -> Data Stores menu.
- Click on the required data store label and remove existing disks (click delete icon).
- Go to Alerts menu and check for Zombie disk (which exist on the data store, but are not in the database).
- Remove Zombie disks, if there are any.
- Try to delete the data store again.