|We moved this page to our Documentation Portal. You can find the latest updates here.|
What is HTTP Push CDN Resource
HTTP PUSH is specially designed to use to deliver large files (>3MB) over the CDN, for example game patch, software installer, etc.
The detailed workflow is as follows:
(1) The content owner will first upload the files to the HTTP CDN Storage Server.
(2) A visitor requests content from a website.
(3) The OnApp core CDN logic determines which edge server is best placed to deliver that content.
(4) The edge server fetch the files from the CDN Storage Server and cache it in the edge server
(5) Visitor download the file from the fastest CDN edge server.